Menu

olá

quinta-feira, 22 de novembro de 2012

Who knows Rock in Rio?

Rock in Rio is the biggest music festival in the world, with thirteen editions held in Brazil, Portugal and Spain.

 

Recently I bought my ticket and it arrived in the mail yesterday, I bought just for one day. 
The Festival will be held on 13, 14, 15, 19, 20, 21 and 22 in September 2013.

 

The artists that have been confirmed are Muse, Alice in Chains, Ben Harper, Metallica, Iron Maiden and Bruce Springsteen, there will be many others not confirmed yet.

I'm very excited, I'm going with my best friend and I'm even thinking about what I wear. kkk

For more information visit the official site! 

www.rockinrio.com.br

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Please Comment!

© Não retire os créditos - 2016 | Todos os direitos reservados.
Desenvolvimento por: Jaque Design | Tecnologia do Blogger.
imagem-logo