Menu

olá

quarta-feira, 5 de dezembro de 2012

My Top 10 Favorite TV Series Part 1

Hi everyone! I'm here today to show you my favorite series.

10 -  The Secret Circle 

The synopsis of The Secret Circle caught my attention, I downloaded the first few episodes and really liked it. When I was in the middle of the series I knew that it had been canceled, I was very upset to see almost stopped, but when I saw the whole series I knew the reason of the series was canceled. The series simply loses focus and becomes very boring to watch.  I put in my top 10 because I really liked the story, I put in my top 10 because I really liked the plot, but unfortunately were not able to tell the story.


9- Pretty Little Liars
 
Pretty Little Liars never caught my attention, but for so many people always talk about this series I decided to see. I liked it. It is not my favorite type of series but I fell in love with Ezra and Caleb. The story is good and makes you want to know the end.


8- South Park

  I definitely like South Park, though my mother hates. I love Kyle and Eric they are my favorites! I laugh from beginning to end. The series is pretty cool for those who has an open mind.


7- Dexter

I fell in love with Dexter, he can be a super cute killer. The series is wonderful and with the passing of the seasons are more wonderful still. Super recommend this series.

 
6- Smallville


I went from love to hate. The first four seasons were perfect. Clark and Lana epic! Then came Lois and turned garbage. I know that Clark and Lois are like soul mates but they were completely without chemistry! their love was terrible! cold and without any expression, maybe Tom Welling and Erica Durance have not worked as a romantic couple. I did not wasted my time watching the season finale. I put here because I really liked the first 4 seasons.


CONTINUES ...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Please Comment!

© Não retire os créditos - 2016 | Todos os direitos reservados.
Desenvolvimento por: Jaque Design | Tecnologia do Blogger.
imagem-logo