Menu

olá

sexta-feira, 22 de fevereiro de 2013

Brazilian Carnaval

After a long time I came back. I'll start talking about the Brazilian carnival, one of the greatest spectacles of the earth.
The carnival is over, but the street parties go until the end of this month.
The Brazilian Carnival happens in February and lasts for three days, These days happen the street parties and the samba schools' parade.
 In carnival we can dress what we want. This year I used the pirate costume and my sister was a babysitting.
My family and I we love carnival every year we go to the town center watch the samba schools' parade.  It is very beautiful and spectacular.
The Carnival of Rio de Janeiro attracts around 900,000 tourists, I recommend those who can come to come to Brazil during Carnival, is a unique experience!

I'll post some pictures of the carnival and I will leave here Liesa's website, the official website of the League of Samba Schools, in it you will have all the information about this beautiful brazilian spectacle.

HERE ! LIESA

Samba School - Unidos da Tijuca

http://distilleryimage7.s3.amazonaws.com/971ebe0473c611e2b1c522000a9f18eb_7.jpg


Samba School - Mocidade




Samba School - Beija Flor ( my favorite)




The winner this year was the Vila Isabel who spoke about agriculture and the school in which I support, Beija Flor de Nilópolis talked about the horse Mandalarga Machador came second.


So, that's all! sorry for taking so long to write. bye !

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Please Comment!

© Não retire os créditos - 2016 | Todos os direitos reservados.
Desenvolvimento por: Jaque Design | Tecnologia do Blogger.
imagem-logo