Menu

olá

segunda-feira, 18 de março de 2013

Passion Without Limit. Chapter 1


 


Today my father is coming back after just two months, he was returning home after a long trip to New York.
We lived in Orange Cove, California in a huge mansion that is inhabited mostly by me and the employees.
I was very homesick for Adrian, I mean my dad, I usually call him by name when we fight. He told me I needed to spend some time outside because there was a problem in one of our philias in New York, my father owns a brand called Xsmi, a famous brand nowadays. It seems to me should be a big problem, since he had to get two months off, okay he never for home but he never stayed so long away, he would reward me and I had good ideas, I separated three pieces of Tiffany's & Co that he should give me.

- Easy Miss, your father will be here soon. - Katrina tried to calm me down, but I was still uneasy.

- I will not calm down, he's already twenty minutes late, if it does not bring my new Gucci shoes he'll be in trouble.


My phone kept ringing, and I preferred not answer, if it was something important I knew I had to go, but I had to stay and wait for my dad, he would not get rid of me.
After a few minutes I heard the sound of the engine as expected. My father crossed the great hall with his tired smile on his face.


- will you give me a hug? - He asked

- Well, first I want to know where are my gucci shoes?.

- I also felt really miss you Blue, And your shoes of one thousand dollars are in the car. - He smiled again

- I said I hate it when you call me Blue, my name is Ivy, ok? Blue is a color not a name. - I said irritably


- Blue is beautiful and your mother chose for you thinking in the sky.

- Okay, dad, you thought about what I asked you?

He grimaced and pulled something out of his pocket, he reached out and I saw something reslusente a card.

- I can't believe it - I jumped without stopping!

- This card is for only emergencies, nothing out of spending. this is your test and if you do well, maybe I think the possibility of you being able to travel alone. -

I took the card, making several promises of good behavior.

I went to my room and I soon call Aby, who answered on the first ring.

- Aby, I need you here. It is urgent, "That thing" happened today. -

- Really? Wait, I don' t believe it! - She spoke euphorically

- It's true, now comes soon. -

I hung up the phone and in record time Aby walked through the door of my room.

- First let me see. - She said

I took the card and put in her hand. She made a face in astonishment and then started jumping and I was the same way.

- Nobody will believe. nor own Bryanna has a card of her own.


Bryanna Caeli was top of the predatory chain, was the queen of the school and my passport to high society, may seem to be the daughter of a very rich and influential man the doors open for me, most things in Orange Cove are more delicate and who had the approval of Bryanna had everything and honestly she was not a very pleasant and did not seem to like me.
I combed my long blonde hair. I was a little pale my blue eyes are were making me look like a corpse bride, I chose a black dress and my new Gucci shoes.

Aby and I decided to go to the mall, the driver took us to the parking lot. We sighted  Bryanna and some girls walking with her and strangely she came to us.

- Hi girls. - She said with a strange smile diabolico

- Hi - Aby said

- No bags? . - She spoke in that tone nice

- We're just looking today and ah, Ivy has a card now. - She took the bag from my hand and took my card inside

Bryanna took the card and her face was purple.



- Well, today I'm going to have a party at my house, Spend there you two if you want. - She said handing the card to Aby and leaving us completely catatonic.

- This really happened? Really we were invited to a Bryanna Caeli's party? - Aby asked

- I think so, but I have nothing to wear. - I said horrified

- Well, you have a card. - She blinked

- No Aby, my father made it clear that the card was only for emergencies.

- And this is what Ivy?



I deep breathed and decided that the party was a unique opportunity, an emergency.

We buy only what is necessary, some dresses, four pairs of shoes, socks and some combinations.

Upon arriving home I waited my father go to the office and asked Katrina to help me come up with the bags, she had that look reprover. Finally decided by gray dress and silver shoes, my father made millions of questions, but I said it would only be a social at Aby's house.
The Aby's car picked me up two feet from my home, a place which had already been agreed.
The atmosphere of the party left me open-mouthed, the garden was full of light, several other teenagers were coming too, people do not look at us then we are in a corner.
Bryanna looked beautiful in a pink, strapless dress falling nicely into your skin tanned, his brown hair was braided, she was beautiful.
After a few minutes the music slowed some couples kissed and others danced in the crowd, Bryanna saw coming toward us.

- Hi girls. - She smiled

- nice party. - I praised uncertain

- This is nothing. Your dress is nice and your shoes too. - She said bitterly

When I looked at her feet, I was scared, I realized that were wearing the same shoe.

- I, I ...

- It's nothing, I'll change,not not worry. - She smiled and I was even more scared

- I can not believe you bought the same shoe - Aby said

- Damn! - I said

I stood for a while trying to understand the calm of Bryanna when she saw that we were wearing the same shoes until she returned.

- Hi again. - She smiled, now she was not alone

We were near the pool, which by the way was huge.

- Hi - I said embarrassed

- How beautiful your bracelet -  she pointed to my arm,

- Oh, it was my mother's. - I smiled at the memory of it.

- Can I see? - She asked

It took me a while to understand, that bracelet was my mother and I was very careful.

Aby nudged my arm and I reluctantly gave her the bracelet.
She watched with immense care.

- Ah light is so weak that I can not see. - She said going back.

Bryanna raised my bracelet to look better until the jewel fell from her hand in the pool.

- Ops. - She said, making it clear that this had been intentional

- My mother's bracelet!. - I cried

I knelt by the pool and tried to see where the bracelet had fallen.
Until I felt a hand on my back and the last thing I felt was water coming in through my nose. I swam up to the surface and I could see everyone laughing except Aby who looked horrified.
I dived again and I caught the bracelet, out of the pool and I was in doubt if I was crying or if it was just water on my face. Bryanna was in front of me trying to control her laughter, she was wicked with those eyes looking at me.

- AH, the bracelet was not as pretty well, and remembering dead mother is very cliche,  now went out of fashion.

Without thinking I slapped her face with his right hand, my hand burned
Everything was silent, people were whispering now.
I did not give time to react, I grabbed the hand of Aby and out quickly, Bryanna was still with his hand over his face.
That had been my social death and  I was doomed to exile.

2 comentários:

Please Comment!

© Não retire os créditos - 2016 | Todos os direitos reservados.
Desenvolvimento por: Jaque Design | Tecnologia do Blogger.
imagem-logo