Menu

olá

quinta-feira, 21 de março de 2013

Passion Without Limit. Chapter 2




I definitely didn't want to open their eyes, had hoped that whatever had happened was just a big nightmare.

Katrina got me out of my thoughts when I woke up officially.


- Miss, your father wants to talk to you. - She warned


I looked at the clock and were still 9 am.


- It's too early. What he wants? - I asked


- I do not know, he asked for you not to be late. - She said leaving the room


He was in his office, sitting with something in his hand.


- Do you want to talk to me? - I asked yawning


- You know what this is? - He held up the paper he was on hand


- No. But can I know why I woke up so early? I do not want to stay with dark circles


- This is the extract from your credit card. - He put the paper on the table and lifted


- But I used the card yesterday. - I muttered confused


- I asked to be notified if you use up the card improperly. -


- It was an emergency. -  I said


- An emergency of $ 15,000. - He said taking the paper again


- In my view it was an emergency.


- An emergency. Let's see, dresses, shoes, socks and ...


- Okay - I interrupted


- I shouldn't have used the card. - I apologized


- What is happening to you Blue Ivy? Made a purchase of $ 15,000 in a single day, you are not kept his word and yesterday you said you were going to the Aby's house and went to a party with drinks and boys.


- I'm sorry. - I said in vain


- Bryanna's father called me earlier, he said you broke into the Bryanna's party and physically attacked her without reason


- For no reason? That's what that bitch said? - My eyes were full of hatred


- Enough! I don't admit such a word in this house. The card is also suspended, later we will Caeli's house and you will apologize personally.


I could not believe what I was hearing, it made my heart clench.



- You think that's how it solves things? Punishing me? You're never at home, never go to my school meetings and thinks he knows what is right for me? Cause I'd rather die in misery than to apologize for it. You didn't hear what she said about my mother and you didn't see when she humiliated me in front of everyone. If you force me to apologize for Bryanna I run away from home and you'll never see me. - Get out of there and I ran into the room.



I stayed in my room all morning. I don't want to see anyone, the only person who had the obligation to worry about me didn't wanted to know.

I needed a friend, I called Aby but the phone was off. She didn't want to talk to me and I knew it.

I thought I could not get any sadder than it already was, but I found that if I had not come to the end of the pit now I was close.

I was in my room most of the time, Aby did not answer my calls, but I already expected that.

Katrina tried to cheer me up singing some English songs, they all talked about more suffering for love.



On a Friday night Adrian asked to speak with me, I was not interested to know why

He was in his office, wearing his suit with an envelope in his hand.


- This is another card extract? - I asked


- No. It's something I think you'll like. - He said handing me the envelope


I opened the envelope and there were two passages


Flight to Spain.


- You go to Spain.


- We will. - He said


- Wait. I'll also? - I did not believe


- It will be our journey holiday.


- This is fantastic. Thank you father. - I was radiating with joy


- Now I think you better pack your suitcase because we will tomorrow.


- What? Tomorrow? But daddy I don't have clothes, I have nothing! - I complained


- No problem, when we get to Spain you can buy what you need.


I was literally jumping into the room. A trip alone with my father. The flight will leave at 8 am and by then I had to pack my bags. I fell asleep reading a Spanish dictionary.

Katrina woke me up two hours earlier as I asked. I put a white summer dress and a sneaker.


We left the car towards the airport, the flight did not take long to take off, I fell asleep within the first hour.

We took our luggage, my father seemed restless.  Was stranger the delay of the driver.


I sat on the bench the airport and waited for my father finished talking on the phone.

In the crowd left a dark woman approximately 40 years, she came towards us and hugged my father.

They came toward me, my father was holding hands with the woman.
 My heart raced, I had a bad presentiment about it.


- So Blue, This is my girlfriend Sylvia. - He said


That was all I needed, my father and a girlfriend! Could get any worse?

Um comentário:

Please Comment!

© Não retire os créditos - 2016 | Todos os direitos reservados.
Desenvolvimento por: Jaque Design | Tecnologia do Blogger.
imagem-logo